I am an Applied Scientist at AWS AI Research & Education, working on improving the robustness of large-scale pretrained representations. I’m also chairing the BigScience Tokenization Working Group with Benoît Sagot from Inria.
Outside of work, I read widely (my brain loves it, my eyes hate it), especially in philosophy, psychology, and physics. I’ve also been practising Chinese martial arts for a while now and just started teaching myself the piano!
- 21-Jan-2023 - Our dataset for evaluating cross-modal transfer was accepted to the main conference of EACL 2023!
- 21-Sep-2022 - One paper on a chatbot test suite (BotSIM) accepted to EMNLP 2022 and one paper on authorship attribution accepted to AACL-IJCNLP 2022!
- 7-Apr-2022 - Two BigScience papers I contributed to were accepted to Challenges & Perspectives in Creating Large Language Models @ ACL 2022 and FAccT 2022!
- 4-Apr-2022 - Submitted my thesis and joined AWS AI Research & Education as an Applied Scientist!
- 23-Feb-2022 - A paper on robustness I helped supervise was accepted to ACL Findings 2022!